Dalton J. Mackey
8658 Mayfair Drive • McKean • Pa • 16426
814-602-7591 • email@example.com
Anticipated May 2016 Penn State Behrend Erie, Pa
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering – Application
Minors: Computer Science, Video Game Technical Programming / Digital Arts and Design
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Concepts: Object Oriented Software Design & Construction (OOD), Discrete Mathematics, Ordinary Differential Equations, Mechanical Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Data Structures and Algorithms, Software Engineering, Statistics, Advanced Game Design and Programming.
Software: Visual Studios 2012, Unity (Pro), MonoDevolp, Power Designer, Netbeans, Construct 2, Microsoft Access / Word / PowerPoint, Blender, Autodesk 3ds Max, Twine, Adobe Photoshop, Gimp 2.0
Environments: Windows(7, 8, 8.1), OSX, iOS, Android
Experience Summer 2011 – Current
Instructor 7/2012 – 5/2014 Lund Martial Arts Erie, Pa
- Worked 30+ hours while in school full time
- Trained in martial arts since age 6, skilled in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu / traditional taekwondo.
- Trained rigorously in leadership skills used to teach most effectively.
Job Shadow 7/2013 Erie Insurance Job Shadow Erie, PA
- Worked with software developers on Insurance quote and application system.
- Learned programming techniques, such as test driven development and paired programming.
Consultant Agent 5/2014 – current Best Buy Geek Squad Erie, PA
- Trained in how to diagnose and solve common software and hardware issues
- Developed client facing communication skills
Assistant Coach 6/2014 – current Erie Gymnastic Center Erie, PA
- Implemented motivational skills to help athletes achieve their highest potential
- Coordinated multiple groups of students to optimize productivity
- Helped Second Harvest Food Bank sort and package thanksgiving dinners
- Performed as master of ceremonies for an event that raised over $10,000 for charity
- Raised money for Orphans Angels, Erie Zoo, local elementary schools, and boy/girl scout groups
- Helped with Presque Isle State Park clean up
Honors and Activities Summer 2012 – Current
- Completed Behrend Honors Program
- Participated in Behrend Chemistry Olympiad
- Apple Certified Product Professional
- Developed extreme time management skills working 45+ hours a week during school